Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KARA KARAZHAN

4 posters

Go down

KARA KARAZHAN Empty Re: KARA KARAZHAN

Post  Smunisto Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Kara,Kara...OH KARAAA!!! Me hugz Zura,add mi to da list plz,kthzbai (Catzor style ftw)
Smunisto
Smunisto

Back to top Go down

Post  Supernoob Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:39 am

Any hunters, who can tell how to act in Kara?
Id like to have some advanced tips please Smile

-Super- Rolling Eyes
Supernoob
Supernoob

Back to top Go down

Post  Smunisto Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:42 am

Ehm..like a hunter?CCing,kiting or simply DPSing carefully with your eyes on KTM/Omen. Or doing something special according to the Kara part you are in. LIke with Moroes where usually 2-3 hunters kite one of the adds and DPS it down.
Smunisto
Smunisto

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftycarper Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:47 am

Yeah i am attuned as well , went in there once with COL and it went smoothely at first but as we approached the first boss we were getting respawns which eventually wiped us , i think from my limited exp in there speed is a factor , dont hang around too much wandering what to do ! have a plan,stick to it as much as you are able and move on steadily !

I would like to go back in !

CC
Craftycarper
Craftycarper

Back to top Go down

Post  vorlon Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 am

ive respecced to full holy now and got a good bit of gear put together thx to all who have helped, i think once i have new bracers (exalted with COT about 15,000 more rep) made primal moon cloth robes and shoulders, 2 lower city healing books need about 8,000 rep for revered, and got some sort of healing weapon think ill be ready guys got mats to do all enchants so looking at about 1500 bonus healing and about 300 mana regen think that should be enough?
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

KARA KARAZHAN Empty WHEN

Post  Craftycarper Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 am

Sooooooooooo,
We have enough players to take a team into Kara
when are we going to have a go?

Would it be possible for the Kara leaders to decide upon a date or dates and post em here and put them on Guild Calender.

Even if the dates are to be a month off, it would be great to make a positive move to going in. Laughing
If the leaders feel that we are short a specific player or class then post it here and then the officers can make a positive
stance to recruit that class.

Pleeeeeasse do not feel guys that this is a moan/whinge as it is mearly CC feeling a tad impatient at spanking some Kara ASS Twisted Evil

If you feel the need to chastise me in game for my impatience, please do not take it out on my motes in the Elemental
Plateaux ! cheers

CC
Craftycarper
Craftycarper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down