Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KARA AAR

Go down

KARA AAR Empty KARA AAR

Post  vorlon Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:40 am

PLAYERS FOR RUN 09/01/08

TANKS-

Zalazar - warrior
Thornal - druid

HEALERS -

Baffon - paladin
Chuffa - paladin
Vorlon - priest

DPS -

Craftycarper - hunter
Zura - shadowpriest
Worldgirl - mage
Giacoma - Warlock
Toprak - fury warrior

BOSSES DOWNED -

Midnight & Huntsman
Moroes
Maiden of Virtue

Hi guys been asked to do some reports for future refrence for us all to hopefully learn a little from this is only my opinion so any more are v welcome if you saw anything i didnt or thought something went right or needed changing pls post its good for everyone. This was a great run by all 3 bosses downed was a really great performance and some nice loot to be had aswell good balanced group for buffs

Huntsman encounter was pretty smooth i think only one thing went half wrong was the extra trash we pulled just before midnight but ppl adapted well and think we only lost 1 player so only thing to learn i think is pull that group differently and keep fear wards up on healers if pos apart from that no need to change anything on trash. as for the boss fight MT needs to make sure huntsman is picked up V quickly he got among us for a little bit but again all adapted well and we were only 9 for all the fight if its a gear check think gear is upto kara lol. Time wise was good i think was quick enough for no respawns but would have been getting close.

Moroes encounter was same all went pretty smooth only one wipe and that was a mistake so nothing to much to change on trash. need to make sure healers do as much as pos on mage when pulling groups as they have mostly all the aggro anyway, apart from that think it was good. the boss fight was long and hard guys (great combat res by thornal) and again was a really great job by all think our only mistake was attacking the diamond shackle if there are 2 priests best to burn clothie adds down quick and leave plate adds shackled as they are alot harder to kill then all still have good mana for moroes cos i think that was only problem really everyone was coming to the bitter end of mana pool. if 2 adds are left shackled can just run out of room after moroes is down and they will despawn only other i would change is he dropped mongoose lol think he will get easier now he has gone down once

maiden encounter went great aswell good job on the adds getting there need to remember next time there is a group straight away round corner near maiden. a lock really helped for concubines banished. not much more to say on trash. boss fight was great 2nd time around lol we wiped first time but it was a good learning curve by all i think. chain spell doesnt hit as hard as ppl make out so can stand close to each other np, holy fire hits hard and will wipe a char easy but dispel was done well, repentance is a bit of a pain and need tank to move her around alittle so AoE wakes us up but it was first time for most so np at all

so on the whole guys VVVVVV good run i would say and think we all learned alot. one thing to remember and learn is dont release spirit once a boss fight has started cant get back in anyway and if there is a driud combat rez FTW and still get a go at loot and badges

thats it from me guys thx for reading if you have got all the way down here well done lol like i said its only my opinion pls feel free to post your own opinions, feelings or constuctive points this is for the all the guild to hopefully learn alittle from.

see ya in the game guys vor
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

KARA AAR Empty Re: KARA AAR

Post  vorlon Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:13 pm

PLAYERS FOR RUN 10/01/08

TANKS -

Zalazar - Warrior
Lortadox - Warrior

HEALERS -

Baffon - Paladin
Chuffa - Paladin
Vorlon - Priest

DPS -

Worldgirl - Mage
Zura - Shadowpriest
Craftycarper - Hunter
Toprak - Fury Warrior
Giacamo - Warlock

BOSSES DOWNED -

OPERA EVENT - WIZARD OF OZ

BOSSES TRYED -

CURATOR

Hi guys another after action report this one will be a bit briefer i promise lol

so first up was the opera event the trash getting there were getting harder wiped on first 2 trash which was quickly sorted no multi target spells or shots. shackle and freeze traps are useable CC in corridors, pulled a couple of extra mobs a couple of times but again everyone adapted well, there are some larger groups to deal with on the way and the trash before the event gain a buff from spotlight need to be moved out so DPS can take it for +20% damage, care is needed as we wiped again so positioning is getting alot more important so listen to where raid leader wants you, couple of long pulls with MD worked v well here aswell
kk so onto the boss we got wizard of oz this week and it went great i would say, no wipes no real problem with mana ect, kill order was great as was everyones play wouldnt change anything if got it again. after this event is completed side door of kara unlocks might be an idea to run back out and through this?

next up we went for curator again trash mobs are getting harder but mostly single mobs on the way there untill get to menagrie, then the first 2 robots come need to tank them both and burn down no real problem exept there is a debuff to cause all nearby members damage need to move away if get it thenext few mob were tougher again positioning was key standing in the room where first 2 robots are worked v well another wipe here but again the reason was apparent, curator has a v big aggro range when pulling the last of the mobs so all need to be with backs to wall or might be better to pull all mobs out of room as we aggroed him a couple more times and wiped.
the boss fight itself is another gear check the flares have to go down in less than 10 secs cos more than 2 flares on the go is pretty much assured a wipe, we got him over half way down so good effort for first time i think, its maybe best to assign a melee DPS or pet to flares to catch them for ranged DPS to burn down quickly and seperate healers from DPS prayer of mending will work well here aswell if DPS close, as before was a v good learing experience for all and pretty sure we will down him maybe not this week but he is going down lol, arcane potions would take a little sting from healers early so a cauldren next time will also help.

will have a think see if i forgot anything and as before welcome to add comments, opinions ECT

kk guys thats it from me again see ya in the game
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down