Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kara

3 posters

Go down

Kara Empty Kara

Post  Kessian Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:22 am

hey guys

as you probably know i said i would help set up and run a kara raid group, for anyone who attended my previous meetinig in the last guild has a fair idea about how i will run this for others i will post as much as i can here over the next few weeks, or maybe hold another meeting if peeps like?

my general thoughts on it at the moment though is that it is still a fair way off as we do not have enough of certain classes, peeps still to get attuned, and others need to pick up more experiance and gear. the biggest problem i fear will be peeps, we struggle at times to form a 5 man group usually due to the lack of a tank or healer, and kara requires at the very least 2 of each. i realise that to some of you this doesnt seem to promising but please recall col had the same problems in the beginning and even when we were raiding kara regularly 1 absentee meant a run was called off. all we need to do is work together and build a good team of peeps who want to raid kara, given we still need to work on attunement we have time to recruit more and to help the lower lvls work up to 70 in the guild, the most important thing atm is to get to know each other and learn more about team play and different strategies that can be utilised in dungeons. oh for those of you who don't think you have anything to learn trust me you do im coming up to my third year of playing wow and i still get shocked on some bosses or someones innervative approach to a situation if i didnt i wouldnt still be playing.

finally for me to run something of this size takes up a lot of my free time, i dont mind doing this if thats what people want in fact im happy to, but there will be basic requirements.

1. people actually want to do this, please recall kara is not a standard instance that is going to be beat on a lazy afternoon with the mage drinking beer and the healer dpsing, it takes time and effort but it is also good fun and a wonderful sense of achievement when it goes well. if you want to do this please make a post below, and i dont mean just the lvl 70s all the people in the guild, this will be about all of us so please post away your thoughts.

2. peeps who know me know that i play this game for fun, yes i like my epic items and critting a rat for 4.8k (still cant break the 5k mark yet) but at the end of the day the game is about having fun, the moment a kara raid or anything else for that matter becomes stressful with peeps argueing over wipes and items or other trivial areas i will not have anything to do with it, this is a game and i play to have fun and relax and with things like kara challenge myself as well. now dont get me wrong kara will not be stress free there will be times when people disagree but as long as its equivalent to 2 friends arguing over which pub they go to that night thats fine life is like that just remember at the end of the day even 2 people arguing affects every one around them, oh and if you think someone is being unfair or annoying you try speaking to them u may just find out thats not what they meant txt speak isnt the most precise thing in the world that and communication will always stamp down a large number of mole hills before they become mountains.

ok thats it from me, if peeps really want to do this i will post some helpful tips on raiding and then set up some sort of schedule to assist peeps with attunement etc.

have fun

kess

Kessian

Back to top Go down

Kara Empty Re: Kara

Post  vorlon Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:32 am

looking forward to having a crack at kara guys, gonna try to put a good healing set together just incase we are short when the time comes to doing it then i can respec if needed cos shadowpriests we arent short off lol. been doing a bit of practicing healing and i quite like it again just prefer shadow for soloing so any help or advise on a good healing set would be much appreciated and a little notice to practice in some harder instances be good if needed cos as you all say kara isnt a normal instance/raid kk enough rambling from me see ya in kara guys and fingers crossed mongoose drops when we kill moroes eventually lol
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

Kara Empty Kara

Post  lortadox Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:32 am

I´m attuned and i gladly help those who need help whit gear or the attunement.
i have done kara both as mele dps like i am now again and offtank

have fun is one of the most important thing in a game.

Cheers frome the semipro player (can play when i´m on duty)
lortadox
lortadox

Back to top Go down

Kara Empty Re: Kara

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down