Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAME AWESOME GUILD WITH A FEW TWEEKS

2 posters

Go down

SAME AWESOME GUILD WITH A FEW TWEEKS Empty SAME AWESOME GUILD WITH A FEW TWEEKS

Post  vorlon Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:38 am

hi guys and welcome to sine cura same awesome guild just under new management.

just to let the ppl who use the forum (and you all should) know what mine/our plans for the guild are, we will be introducing some new ranks mainly to let ppl decide how they want to play the game, we all play the game for fun i hope but we all have different objectives and goals in the game.

so what do i want for this guild i have taken on the running of, i would like to think we can make a place for everyone who wants to be in a fun, social, chatty, semi raiding guild (i say raiding but ofc its everyones choice if they want to).

kk so onto rank, some ppl find this important and some arent really bothered thats ok either way of course for those who are looking to help with the running of the guild and think they could be good officers there will be oppotunity to do so. obviously there will only be so many places but as we grow and gain new members we will be looking for more officers. officers will only be considered from knight and knight raider rank.

so the new ranks i will be implementing are in 10 steps:

1 guild master - chief advisor, raid organiser, class recruitment when needed, set up trade and raiding with other guilds. settle disputes between guildies, major research on raiding, classes, anything needed really.
2 advisors - advise guildies looking for help, raid organisers, recruitment, organise fun stuff, major research, settle disputes when GM not on, organise arena teams, all guild bank tabs.
3 senior officer - advise guildies looking for help, research, recruitment. all guild bank tabs
4 left blank for future.
5 knight raider - ppl wanting to do more endgame content, help with consumables for raids, expected to raid on rotation if necessary, research of raids we will be doing at time, given raid priority places, willing to help themselves and others get the gear needed to do raiding, knight rank and certain addons needed first to attain this rank, recruitment.tab 1,2 and 3 of guild bank.
6 knight - attainable through time after 2 monthish in guild reward for loyalty and for those ppl who are willing to help that little bit more and for no personal gain, same rank as raider but for those not interested that much in endgame, recruitment. tab 1 and 2 of guild bank.
7 member - all ppl that have passed probation and are seeing if they like the guild the rank ppl will be if not wanting to help and fit into guild. tab 1 of guild bank.
8 alt - for all alts exept officers. no guild bank.
9 probation - trail period of 2 weeks see if guild is for them and they fit into style of guild, talk and listen on guild chat only, no guild bank. kicked if offline for more than 7 days of no play.
10 Time out - any person being disrespectful, constant spamming, bringing the guild name down, generally being a complete noob will spend 2 hours in the sin bin no guild chat only guild listen. 5 times in sin bin in a month will result in being kicked from guild. also for inactive members after 21 days of no play kicked after 30 days.

hope this will make it so there is a place for everyone to do whatever they want to in the game, i will be doing my best to get recruitment back up by looking for ppl i think will fit into a guild like ours and its all our jobs to keep morale up and help each other thats what guilds are for.

there will be no more recruitment based on kara and beyond as i think that was the start of our downfall last time, there will be kara and beyond raids but for ppl wanting to fit into guild first of all and not just epic chasers.

we still ARE a social guild.

Last edited by vorlon on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

SAME AWESOME GUILD WITH A FEW TWEEKS Empty Re: SAME AWESOME GUILD WITH A FEW TWEEKS

Post  annski Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 am

thanks vor for your piece

thefish

annski

Back to top Go down