Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sine Curas First Lottery results.

Go down

Sine Curas First Lottery results. Empty Sine Curas First Lottery results.

Post  Supernoob Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:41 pm

11.12 Week 50 *One Day Lottery*

1st. Trotto
2nd. Thornal
3rd. Lyviel
=Awards shared : 6g overall money, 3g to Trotto, 1,5g to Thornal and Lyviel Smile

Congratulations! And thanks to all who joined it!

Ok, there was some people who didnt actually understand, what i meaned, about that Lottery, so lets have a little factcorner:

1 Winning Number
3 Best Lottery Numbers = This means, 3 Best whos taken part of the Lottery so heres example:

Supernoobs Lottery numbers - 3,25,45,67,98
Zuras Lottery numbers - 4, 34, 56, 67, 89
Baffons Lottery Numbers - 7, 32, 34, 58, 87

Ok, so lets say we got winning number already known, its '35'...
So now we check who got the NEAREST number of the Winning number, in this case, Zura would win, because she have lottery number '34', which is nearest of that winning number '35', Baff would come 2nd, and I, Supernoob would come 3rd...

Awards share:

1st came, will get 50% of overall moneys, which are came from other people, whos taken part of the lottery
2nd and 3rd will get other 50%, we need split it, and it shares 25% to both (50:2=25%)
Any questions, or anything else which makes you uncertain about this Lottery, ask me, ill answer clearly as i can!

Yesterday's lottery made some ppl "mad", because of my bad english skill, i know it sucks, so if you DONT understand this, please let me know!
Supernoob
Supernoob

Back to top Go down