Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pavement code of contact

3 posters

Go down

Pavement code of contact Empty Pavement code of contact

Post  chuffa Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:47 am

Arrrrgggggg.....
scratch
why on earth can there not be a rule of engaugement for pavements....... I have just walked down Oxford Street in London and I swear to god about 20 people walked into me in the 10mins I was there. Why can't people like pilots break right when they get close if I had been listening to music I would feel tired out now by all the dancing I have just done....If everyone followed that life would be so much easier walking in towns......... I feel better now after that rant.

Thanks

Chuffa

chuffa

Back to top Go down

Pavement code of contact Empty Re: Pavement code of contact

Post  Zal Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:46 pm

True - i get the same... In the metro in Copenhagen, there is a "walk left, stand right" code one the escalators. Its really nice when you'r in a hurry. However its double pain, when you leave the metro, and feel like an american football quaterback...
But on the bright side - if one day everyone avoids you, you know its time to reconsider you'r wardrobe ;-)
Zal
Zal

Back to top Go down

Post  lortadox Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:15 am

if one day everyone avoids you, you know its time to reconsider you'r wardrobe ;-)

Or stup running at gym cos you realy looking like a tackle (the one that defend QB in american fotball)
fully geared but you go in jeans and t-shirt
lortadox
lortadox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum