Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coer says goodbye to WoW

2 posters

Go down

Coer says goodbye to WoW Empty Coer says goodbye to WoW

Post  Coerdelion Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Hey guys, some of you already knw that I have made the decision to stop playing WoW, but I figured I would make a post to let the rest of you know. It was a rather hard decision to make because I haved played with many of you for a long time and have made many friends in WoW. My life is getting rather busy with work and girlfirend and I've also recently taken up muay thai so that takes up a lot of my free time. The final decision maker is the fact that i can't do raids with the time difference here in Korea so am rather bored with the game and it is not as fun as it used to be. While there is a chance I might come back for the release of the expansion, the chance is rather small right now. My account expires on March 5th so I hope to be online at least once before it does. I wish you all the best and a fun time while playing WoW.

Brian aka Coerdelion
Coerdelion
Coerdelion

Back to top Go down

Coer says goodbye to WoW Empty Re: Coer says goodbye to WoW

Post  vorlon Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 pm

sorry to see you go m8, but completly understand your reasons heres hoping you find a way to play again cos you will be missed, good luck for everything you do and want to do now and in the future.

hope you still find a little time to look us up on the forum and see how we are all doing good luck m8.

luke aka vorlon.
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

Post  Coerdelion Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:37 am

Thanks Vor, I will pop in now and then and check out how you guys are doing. Unfortunetly I didn't have time to get online last week before my account expired to say goodbye to everyone. I was in Soeul and then was away on a conference so never got a chance. I might try to get a guest account and log in sometime and say goodbye to some peeps in game. Good luck and hopefully I might see ya online sometime.

Coer
Coerdelion
Coerdelion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum