Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHT RAIDER RANK

Go down

KNIGHT RAIDER RANK Empty KNIGHT RAIDER RANK

Post  vorlon Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:49 am

OK raiders these are the requirements to be a raider in sine cura:

1 GEAR check and attunments will be primary for a raider there will be help for those who are prepared to help themselves, you will need to be of a certain gear standard before entering a raid group and thats the way it is.

2 addons pls download the following addons, OMEN threat meter, DEADLY BOSS MODS and BIGWIGS, CT RAID ASSIST or X-PERL if you prefer, GUILD EVENT MANAGER, they are all available from curse, these are requirements im not asking here.

3 visit this forum or a simular one and know about the place we will be raiding, read up on bosses for the night, what damage does he/she do,what can i do to he/she, positioning things like that, know what trash mobs we will be facing and the forms of CC your char can use , read a little of your class i still learn new thigs everyday and i think thats good, i will expect ppl to know a little of each boss in the entire instance we are currently doing, raid leaders will let you know the rest.

4 Have fun raiding its a game, we will face some hard bosses but at the end of the day we all play for fun and thats the most important part of raiding dont think we wont wipe cos we will often on new runs and bosses but we will learn each time and thats what raiding is.
vorlon
vorlon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum