Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crafty Sign Out!

2 posters

Go down

Crafty Sign Out! Empty Crafty Sign Out!

Post  Craftycarper Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 am

I feel i needed to write something here as this was a VERY hard decision for me to make,
hard because of all the great friends i am leaving behind, and all of the great times i have had in Sinecura.
---
I felt i had to leave the guild because i had not been very happy for a while , yes we knew we had problems in the guild,but i just felt that nothing was changing,and that is partially my fault as an officer! i did not do enough to make things right!.
---
Things had come to a bit of a halt and unfortunately i personally started to suffer.
---
I really hope that you all forgive me for this selfish move and sincerely hope you all stay in touch as it is IMPORTANT TO ME!
---
Baff,Zura I love you both

Take care

CC
Craftycarper
Craftycarper

Back to top Go down

Crafty Sign Out! Empty sad times

Post  annski Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:53 pm

thought i ought to say that i am very sad to see zura and baff leave wow and also feel very sad about the way the guild has went but even so i wish every 1 who has left the best of luck in the game and IRL id also like to take this time to tell the people who are left if they want to leave plz dont hesitate to i fully understand that we will not be doing any raiden for a very long time . right at this time im not sure where the guild is going and i realy dont know how long it will last its hard to get enthiustic about things right now for me after recent evnts . its very hard to pluck up the time to run people through instances help them get attuned when they just leave but hey thats life sometimes i just think why do we bother . id also like to say thanks to u who have stayed loyal and sine cura apriecates that but i also fully understand why some people left . i know im talking shit here a bit but just trying to let u all know how i feel. id also like to say i think theres a certain guild which i wont mention thats out off order whispering other guilds players i think we know who it is im talking about but hey there u go right i think ill shut up now cause i could rant allday ty all of sine cura and ex sine cura members

thefish

annski

Back to top Go down

Crafty Sign Out! Empty Re: Crafty Sign Out!

Post  Craftycarper Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:23 am

I had no idea that Zura and Baff had left the game , since when!
Really sad to hear that.

CC
Craftycarper
Craftycarper

Back to top Go down

Crafty Sign Out! Empty Re: Crafty Sign Out!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum