Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman)

4 posters

Go down

Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman) Empty Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman)

Post  chuffa Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 am

Yes he's here and I've seen him..........it a 5 job in Scarlet Monastery GraveYard

I have added an event for FRIDAY 9pm/wow for this as there are some quite nice trinkets....also it will be fun.

I especially want the epic flying broom mount Smile or there is even some nice epic head gear

Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman) Wowscr11

here's the info

General Information

Pumpkin Shrine in the middle of the Forlorn Cloister located in the graveyard wing of Scarlet Monastery.
Spawning: To spawn him someone in your party or raid must have [70] Call the Headless Horseman, which you accept from the Pumpkin Shrine. This quest counts toward the daily quest limit. Right clicking the Loosely Turned Soil behind the shrine will consume the Dreary Candle you received with the quest and summon the Horseman.

Strategy

The Headless Horseman encounter is a three phase fight.

Phase One
The Horseman makes his entrance and engages whoever lit the candle. The tank should pick up aggro immediately if they did not start the event. Watch out for Cleave and dps him down. At 1% the horseman will go immune, toss his head, and walk around disoriented. Shortly thereafter, the Head of the Horseman will become an active target and wander around aimlessly. After roughly 33% damage the head will rejoin the horseman and the next phase begins.

Phase Two
When the Horseman rejoins with his head, he targets the player with the highest threat. This is the same as phase one except he will randomly cast Conflagration on the party and the Horseman will Whirlwind after his head has been tossed. Healers and ranged dps should watch for and steer clear of both; do not clump up near the tank. Damage the head another 33% to end phase two.

Phase Three
This starts off the same as phase two. Eventually he will toss four Pulsing Pumpkins, which sprout Pumpkin Fiends after several seconds, and they will completely heal. The pumpkins have around 10k health and the fiends will crit cloth wearers for 1k. The fastest course of action seems to be having the tank stand in the middle of the pumpkins with shouts ready. The rest of the party continues damaging the horseman until his head is tossed for the final time. Once the Head of the Horseman dies, the Headless Horseman has been defeated, and the remaining pumpkins will die.

chuffa

Back to top Go down

Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman) Empty Re: Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman)

Post  Smunisto Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:46 am

Killed him six time by now.Each time dropped Horseman's Signet Ring(healing one) and once Witched Band.GOt the epic broom 3 times,used it at the moment Razz
Smunisto
Smunisto

Back to top Go down

Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman) Empty Re: Head's dead baby...Head's dead (Headless Horseman)

Post  Zal Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:03 pm

I'd like to farm that sucker a bit... That broom sounds cool, so i'm up for it. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'll go watch Sleepy Hollow - again...
Zal
Zal

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftycarper Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:43 am

Nice job Chuffa !

I have done him quite a few times myselff now , have gotten two nice rings and a broom ! Very Happy
Its just a pitty that he does not drop a kick ass helm or bow for hunters !

But he is good fun at the end of the day and something different from the norm !

CC
Craftycarper
Craftycarper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down