Sine Cura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read Me...

Go down

Read Me... Empty Read Me...

Post  Admin Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 am

As you see, I've been rearranging this end of the forum a bit. The general idea of this, is to provide people with info on where and in what bracket the BG action is, thus making it easyer for people to team up.

I'm sorry for my lately obsession with PvP, and my intentions with this is not to turn this guild towards a hardcore PvP-style guild like sertain others are. However, I feel that being on the winning team in the BG is alot more fun than loosing - easpcially due to nooblings running around playing Rambo or Conan...
A way to beat this problem, and therefore making it much more likely to end up in the giving end, rather than the recieving of a sword/mace or whatever, I think that we should try and organize our activities here.

The final goal would be to be able to make a complete team to engage in either BG or Arena combat.
By having a complete team we should alread be miles ahead of the other team, simply by psyking them down even before the battle begins!

Remember - most BG's are settled within the first minute. The rest is just waiting for the fact to occur.

Admin
Admin

https://sinecura.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down